Maendeleo Mining Limited Gold Scam

Maendeleo Mining Limited - Uganda http://maendeleominingltd.com/ My company has been defrauded for $2,000,000 by this company of scammers. Sadly we found out too late. We found out they have also defrauded several unsuspecting Chinese customers as well out of bigger sums. Maendeleo Mining is owned by General Salim Saleh, and it is corruption up to the ruling family as with several other so called gold traders. Impossible to get your money back, file a complaint with the police, or in many cases in Uganda when someone reports a gold scam which the ruling family have connections to, they go missing. My best advice is to stay away from Uganda for any business. Mario
#2072136

I got scammed by a gold offering company in Syria and I lost $700 000.00 last year. It got me in depression but not too long a forensic experts firm RETRIEVEPRO on the web got back my money.

ID
Pros
  • Frauds
Reason of review
fraud
Loss
$200000

Maendeleo Mining Limited (gold scam)

Maendeleo Mining Limited http://maendeleominingltd.com/ Patrick Dushime is a notorious gold scammer in Kampala, Uganda. He scammed my company in Hong Kong out of $2.5 million. There are different variations of Maendeleo on the internet in Congo etc, he will claim they are not his companies, but they are all one in the same. We also found out that they illegally bring gold in from Congo and then change the paperwork for it in Uganda, this was sadly discovered after they had scammed us as well. There are a few people i have been in contact with that he has scammed, and the authorities have been notified.
#2072144

I got into same scam but a litigation company online fixed things. Retrievepro.org

ID
Reason of review
Problem with delivery

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article